Are you looking for staff development workshops related to your gifted or twice-exceptional population? What about the power of formative assessment, or classroom management techniques, such as effective differentiation? Drawing from his years as a former teacher and administrator in addition to his expertise on working with the G/2e population, Dr. Postma can provide comprehensive training with practical strategies that will assist your teachers on a daily basis.
Full Day Training & Parent Evening (up to 50 attendees): $1500.00 (add $150 for each additional 10 attendees)
Half Day Workshop: $850.00
NOTE: Does not include travel expenses.
Sample Workshops/Presentation Titles:
- Understanding the Power of Effective Assessment in the Differentiated Classroom
- Critical Issues in the Identification, Assessment, and Teaching of the Twice-Exceptional Learner
- The G/2e Learner: Damaging Myths
- Understanding the Gifted Brain and How it Impacts Learning
- Understanding the 2e Brain and How it Impacts Learning
- Developing Power Standards for Effective Curricular Coverage
- Honors Pedagogy: What Works
- Living With Aspergers
- What’s Wrong with Perfectionism
- The Search for Shangri-La: A Parents Guide to Finding the Right Programming for your G/2e Child (Parental Workshop)
- Gifted Teacher Training 101
- Designing Effective Programming for G/2e Learners
- Understanding/Interpreting Intellectual Assessments of your G/2e Child or Student
- Does Response To Intervention Work for the Gifted Child?
- Custom Designed Workshops for your specific audience needs are also available